While you shop around for a new energy supply rate, don’t forget to consider enrolling with us. We’ve rounded up 5 key reasons why you should enroll with North American Power today!
Your choice of low fixed energy supply rates! Our team works hard to give you a variety of fixed energy supply plans that will work best for your needs. Whether you prefer low rates, price stability with our 12-24 month fixed plans, or renewable product… we have an option that’s right for you.
Automatic renewal reminders! North American Power has revamped our customer communications to make things even easier to understand… like automatic renewal reminders.
Personalized Understandabill™ energy usage reports! Last year we introduced Understandabill™, which provides our customers with monthly reports regarding how we estimate you’ll likely use electricity, along with customized energy saving tips that could help you use less!
Award-winning customer care! At North American Power we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best experience! We recently added a new trophy to our trophy case when we won the 2017 “Customer Service of the Year” award from the Stevie Awards. This is no coincidence since we’ve been working hard to improve customer experience over the last few years.
Convenient [mobile-friendly] online account access! We recently launched our brand new website packed with useful energy-related content, and a new mobile version to give customers a dynamic, mobile-friendly experience.
Interested in learning more? Give us a call or visit our website!
Most Viewed Pages
- Where does your Power come from?
- How Much Heat Does a Lamp or a Light Bulb Give Off?
- Your Summer Survival Guide: Reduce Energy and Prepare for Hurricanes
- Fall Energy Saving Tips!
- Cutting Costs Around the House
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- What You Ought to Know About Kilowatt Hours - kWh Explained